Moorland Winds is a collection of Sarah’s favorite songs and tunes from Ireland, England, America and the Hebrides. Guest musicians are Nathan Kennedy (fiddle), Rick Holt (bodhrán), James Song (violin), Pamela Copus (whistle) and Randy Copus (guitar).
- Wind on the Moor - folk song from the Hebrides
- Rights of Man / Off to California - traditional Irish hornpipes
- Fields of Gold - by Sting
- Merrily Kiss the Quaker - traditional Irish / The Mist Covered Mountain – by Junior Crehan
- Foggy Dew - traditional Irish ballad
- Gleanntáin Ghlas’ Ghaoth Dobhair - by Proinsias Ó Maonaigh (used with permission)
- Hut on Staffin Island - by Phil Cunningham / Paddy’s Trip to Scotland - reels
- Star of the County Down - traditional Irish ballad
- Walking in the Air - by Howard Blake
- Buttercup Spree - by Sarah Copus / Garrett Barry’s Jig (1847 - 1899) / Clare Jig
- Down by the Salley Gardens - words by William Butler Yeats, music by Herbert Hughes
- Dawning of the Day - by Thomas Connellan (c1640 - 1698)
- Harvest Home / Boys of Bluehill - traditional Irish hornpipes
- She Moved Through the Fair - traditional Irish folk song
Moorland Winds has been nominated for Best Vocal Album by both ZMR Music Awards and also One World Music Awards.